What strange high phenomena have you experienced?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by higuy1234, Feb 26, 2015.

1. #1 higuy1234, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
    I know there are threads about funny stories and such, but me and some friends have this theory that the most random, unbelievable, spooky, and weird things happen when baked - especially in public! I feel like these things never happen when sober, and being high and seeing this I just tend to think there's NO way this is actually happening right now! If you know what I'm talking about, post your stories!  :hello:

I'll go first
    Once, me and my homies were blazing in the park at night, then we hear some loud ass shouting/argument/drunk people from some backyard. So naturally we're all watching the show and then we see this guy take the sliding door off and start hoisting it up in the air and shit! That was pretty funny, but I know I have some waaay better ones, just can't think of any right now.

Also once we saw some guy (we were in Buffalo) bumping some symphony in his SUV loud as fuuck and just jamming out headbanging and shit lmao

2. One time I got high and thought I saw a ghost. I was pretty freaked out until I realized it was just my brother in a white sheet.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. There was a time when I'd toke and then had to take a huge shit.

Not so much any more.

4.  Sadly, I have no story. But I love the topic so keep 'em coming!

5. Im slightly disappointed at this thread. I thought it was going to be about the sort of experiences that make people say "Yo dude is this homie (home grown weed) laced?"

I met and shared a jay with random stoner some months ago. Saw him on the side of the road like two weeks ago, and he was telling me about how the previous day while smoking he felt a force pulling him from behind his chair, he said it felt like his soul was being pulled out of his body. And not in a good way.

Now i remember in my early days after an unwanted wake n bake (my friend was blowing smoke in my face while i was sleeping), i had an incident where my whole skin was "buzzing" like how pins and needles feels in your feet after sitting too long. Every time i touched something i would feel it, every time my hands, legs, ect brushed up on something, there would be this "buzzing" feeling. It went on for two days and i literally felt like crying by the time it wore off.   That has never happened since.

6. I don't like shitting while high.. It feels weird, like I can feel it coming out waaaaay too much. Feels gross lmfao. Sucks with crohns lol

7. You guys know that weird thing that happens when two people are walking toward eachother and aren't really paying good attention and then when it's time to move aside they both go the same way then flip flop around again and again and it's just an awkward(but somehow good icebreaker for chicks) moment that makes both people look silly. Well these occurrences are twice as worse while baked, it's happened to me a couple times in public and I've received very weird looks for it lol, can't even perceive the problem at the moment and usually think I'm a dipshit the rest of the day.

8. #8 theblindhorse, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
    One time me and my friend took a break from playing halo 2 (we were in high school at the time) to go to the bayou behind our suburban neighborhood to toke a fat Reggie blunt. He had a young cousin (who has down syndrome) who was at the house at the time when we returned. His cousin was about 6 or 7 years old at the time. So we come in and sit on the bed and the kid is just staring at us with his fixed unrelenting stare. I was kind of freaked out because how could he have known we were baked out of our minds? We stared at each other for a good minute and then all of a sudden he just fell backwards onto the bed with a thump, as if to mock us in our stoned-ness. It was pretty hilarious but eye opening at the same time. I guess he could just read our vibes.

9. I jacked off after I got blazed and it shot over my head and hit the wall behind me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum