Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strand makes u feel this awesome?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JRLbookMyMonkey, Sep 11, 2011.

1. So I had brownies the other day and it was amazing. I could feel the energy in whatever i was eating, my hair felt like ocean waves..just really awesome...really blissful... Anyone have an idea what kind of bud they used..Sativa/indica..etc?

2. I cooked a batch of Silver Pearl brownies, .8 in each. That was probably the best edible I ever had.

As to what you had... there's no way to tell. Most likely a hybrid anyways.

3. I got a connect for brownies. This one time we got em, they were dispensary status and had an 8th in each one. I ate a quarter of it and was the highest I've ever been. Livin in Colorado is the shit.

4. Way to leave a completely useless comment.

5. yeah man. My friend makes these brownies that are so potent that if u ate a whole one, you'd black out. His brother had a whole one and puked, blacked out, could barely move.