What strains have you grown?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Murdoch, Sep 9, 2010.

1. What strains do people here have experience with and what's your favorite strain for soil vs. hydro?

What are you growing now?

2. i got a master kush and ak-47 in some soil. totally opposites lol

3. right now im growing sharksbreath by dna genetics everyone ive talked to that has smoked sharksbreath has said it was amazing so cant wait to harvest, also there isnt really any strain that does better in soil or hydro you will just have better results in a hydro setup if done correctly

4. I have 22 strains growing now and about that many in seed back up. anything you want to know in paticular?

5. Wow! 22 strains!! Hehe :)

What strain you know yields the most in 8 weeks and gives a good smoke?

You grow anything in hydro? What would you choose for hydro if you wanted to produce quantity and quality?

6. i got white widow and early pearl both strains is wery good :hello: <3 them
    i grow in soil

7. Cinderella 99 hands down, when it comes down to a blend of quality and quanity, its way out of the ordinary. I just seen a single in door plantput of 17 OZs. it was scrogged to 5 foot X 5 foot and had a ton of massive tops in 8 week 4 days. joey weed has the F2s for about 180 bucks per 10.

8. huge fan of white berry .. already predisposed to a single main cola so should work great!!!

9. I've been growing White Widow and I like that plant a lot so it's going to be very hard to find another strain to grow.
    But I'd like to try out some other strain. I'd like to work with something that smells different too :)

10. Havent grown it, but best strain of all time thats just been created in washington. its called Dr. Pepper tastes JUST like dr pepper!!!!:yummy: look for it in the next cannabis cup!

11. barneys farm lsd amazing smoke i get 2-4 oz a plant in soil 9 week flower

12. That's quite good. For how long do you veg. And how big are your pots?

13. Fuck wht everyone says lol if ur a greedy drug dealer grow hydro ull like ur shity tasting weed but if u take pride in ur bud ull use soil! It tastes better as long as u flush good... as for hydro it taste like shit it has the opertunity to have more wields. But it doesn't come out rite iv always disliked hydro it seems like a greedy thing to do to a plant.

14. #14 Toledo FJ, Sep 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2010
    I'm growing a large number of strains, and I have to say that Sharksbreath is one of my favorite. It is also a patient favorite. The people at DNA got it spot on with this one. Enjoy your harvest. Here is a little from one of my girls. Definitely a constant in the garden.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Flowered under Sunpulse Metal Halides, 3K and 10K, for nine weeks in organic soil mix. I also harvest some at eight weeks for those who like a little less amber.)