Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strains can you get at MMJ dispensaries and how much are they?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hashbrowns742, Jan 14, 2011.

1. I just want to see the quality + price of MMJ vs. the "street" dealers :D

2. Go to the stash jar page bro. They always have mmj pick ups in there

3. for instance blue dream:

my old reliable dealer: 1.4 Gram of Blue Dream(of unknown quality, could be be tampered with) = $20
    Quality =7/10

Dispensary: 1.2-1.3 Blue Dream (most likely safe, since the establishment is much easier to sue)
    Quality= 8/10

To me its just safety, even if your dealer is cool, you never know if the guy above him dips his Weed in chalk to make it look danker or lead to make it weigh more. If he does what are you going to do? Sue him? Sue the Dealer? Cmon

Dispensaries have much higher stakes.

4. depends on dispens

theres literally thousands of them in colorado alone

ive only been to 3

the one i go to all the time has 30+ strains available, 50 dollars an eighth and top of the line shit..

picked up some fire sour d from that place a few months back.... just covered and covered in crystals smelled like fucking engine oil or some shit but man was potent shit

5. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B3SLlNZ1Lc&hd=1[/ame]

6. go to weed maps they have strains and prices