What strains are you growing in 2013???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by outdoorgrower1, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Yes actually I'm insanely bored of those thingz I just thought I'd come on here and pay attentention to an intellectually challenged individual such as yourself as my boy scout good deed of the week.....gosh it can really be a task sometimes when a dependent has such a horrible attitude but I don't mind cuz you're just a lil frustrated and aggy cuz you exceeded your mental limit.It's ok my friend I understand....

2. That's what I thought..I bet your some kinda bible thumping cop whose code name on dungeons and dragons is fair warrior. I'm sorry you just seem like a pain in the ass. Good luck guessing me fary

3. Don't bet fam....you'd be a losing girl.at any rate stop being aggy talking nonsense on the internet.........disrespecting rastafari talking bout being a police.....rassole

4. your right fari warrior..i apologize. reckon i dont sound very confident due to my lack of growing experience.

5. it's ok I apologize as well....we can focus on what matters.....the marijuana

6. I got cheesy OG, BC kush, big Bubba kush, special queen, ogre, industrial plant, and a couple of clones from a female bagseed plant that I've had, but all the other stains are clones from medicince man dispensary near Denver international airport. They have superb clones that grow bushy and healthy for only $5 each. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for clones in the area.

The 2 plants that are flowering are under a 400 Watt hps

Attached Files:

7. Im doing a guerilla grow this year.
    So far have sprouted:
    1 g13 pineapple express
    2 greenhouse super bud
    1 positronics blue rhino

Killed a few beans by germing them too long in water :( which were 1 afghan kush, 2 super bud

Plan on replacing those though can anyone reccomend som very hardy, high yield outdoor strains? Im in the midwest 41 noth btw.

8. Doing outdoor grow in Oregon

All are clones, I have 3 Cal OG Kush, 1 purple kush x blueberry, 1 Cripit (crippled rhino x pitbull) and 1 white diesel.

Think I'm gonna replace the white diesel as its a sativa and I don't really want any sativas for outdoor.

9. I only do outdoor. This year I put up a GSC, Kandy Kush, Tahoe OG, Grand Daddy Purp, Jilly Bean, and 6 Skywalker OG. I heard Skywalkers are awesome but are difficult to grow..Any feedback???my sis goes way bigger than me and went heavy on Pineapple Thai this year.

10. Green Crack (never again btw),GSC, Afghan Og, Pineapple Express, Purple Og

Sent from Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I had some True OG and Skywalker clones but they died so now I am left with 1 Skywalker and a strain I am growing from seed called "Man Eater" which is a cross between Green Crack and Sour D.

12. #112 mjmama25, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
    What's wrong with your Green Crack? She was super hearty when I grew her. The bud worms liked her though. For me that was her only drawback.

13. Hello I live in so cal and went up north and got 30 new strains Got a fortune cookie, pre98, blue dream, sweet candy, cherry kush, super grape ape, purple train wreck, blueberry, white shark, candy kush, blackberry pineapple ex, and U2 at my house at my dad's I have 12 more ill get pics and strain names when I go up there. Also have 5 at my moms pure Afghan, burmese kush, cherry pie, Chernobyl or something like that and one purple cem seed we will see how it grows. :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

14. What's wrong with your Green Crack? She was super hearty when I grew her. The bud worms liked her though. For me that was her only drawback.

</blockquote>Yeah pests seemed to like her and maybe its just the genetics line I have but after I put her in the ground 3ft deep two ft wide hole she's not taking off like my cookies and purple og kinda a little chode more than anything but my wonderful collective is at fault in the first place I put in an order for two gsc and they gave me one gsc one green crack after a week wait

15. Damn it, bit late. My excuse is I'm using my phone. Lol.

Clouds :bongin:

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. attitude is all youd ever need

17. :smoke:

[​IMG]

Clouds :bongin:

18. Got one white fire (Wifi) clone and one Girl scout cookies clone. Cant wait till October.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

20. #120 tuone, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2013
    Top 44, an old variety from ebay... very impressed so far... Dark green leaves, very fast growth, 4-5 times more massive and 2x larger than the automatics after 1 month! will flower early and will be a total couchlock mofo, this is totally indica, the leaves are almost round.

Berry Bomb... from ebay... let's not even mention it! Lame Arse, Slow, Pale green, Stalling heap of crap!!! SO slow. same height or less than the auto's. it wants totally hydroponics.

(Mdanzig autokush) x (mossy MagicDragon)... automatics... pretty happy in average agriculture lame soil, growing slowly but surely.
    lessons so far this year... plant in scrub too thick for deer and boar and rabbits... get plastic cups at 50 for a pound for small plants, and use slug pellets, a fake poison snake made with hosepipe, and leave shiny things that reflect towards any possible animal paths onto the plants. tin cans, etc.