What strains are you growing in 2013???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by outdoorgrower1, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Depends on your definition of a love song haha

2. My 2013 strain list continues to grow...

3. Sweet.. we love bagseed too.. ya never know, they might just not grow for shit and its bomb weed.. i love to torture my baggers...

4. We shoot bag seeders round here...

5. clearly you havent seen this thread

6. Super skunk in the green lantern

ForumRunner_20130316_200409.png

Next to it is a 16 oz cup with a super lemon haze seedling...

7. Trying my hand at a grow this year, not my first but it is with any quality strain.

I just started germinating some Super Cheese Express, Grapefruit & Jack Diesel. Might attempt to grow some Super Skunk as well.

8. Love that super skunk.. its a machine..

9. at the moment i have bubba kush and white chocolate growing...i also made 2 crosses this indoor session....i lucked up with a white chocolate male(wht chocolate= wht widow+chocolate tai)....and pollinated over 20 Bubba Kushes and 6 Grand Daddy Purps..when those seeds are done ill be adding some girls from the crosses to my outdoor as well...included is a pic of my seeds on the way

Attached Files:

10. Man I would LOVE to try some of those seeds.

11. I'm growing flash seeds Jet 47 and some Jamaican strainz cum str8 ovr de seas fucc a website...official jam

12. Mr Nice's Angel's Breath Haze, fem-Super Lemon Haze, Blue Satellite 2.2, Easy outdoor Sativa (IRG), fem-black widow (FMS) and some Super Deluxe from SSS.

Small selection, but should leave me with a nice diverse stash over the winter.

13. It's my first grow and I ordered Cherry Bomb, LowRyder, I got 2 free Tijuana seeds, AK 49, BubbleGummer, Blue Cheese and Mind Bender. I just started germinating my Tijuana, Cherry Bomb and LowEyder seeds.

14. 22 bag seeds from this hermy, i think. the nugs were like half oz each and were pretty purple. idk what strain it is i know its not GDP though cause the colas were super dense

15. I'm doing some clones from an old crisp that's been growing them here for over a decade. Also have pineapple chunk, lsd, purple wreck, and liberty haze Sprouted. Hope I don't kill them all.

16. ^^^^don't sound very confident...why is that??

17. What do you care fairy warrior. Where does your though process start. Are you bored of playing video games and collecting food stamps all day

18. Blue monster holk, tangerine dream, thc bomb, ortega indica, tiajauna, hindu skunk, king l, super silver haze and Blackwater og. All outdoor

19. where is the ortega indica from, clone/seed... source... :smoke: verified J. Ortega work? Das some sweet shit if so...