What strains are you growing in 2013???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by outdoorgrower1, Feb 7, 2013.

1. #61 Moonshine93, Mar 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2013
    Hey any body ever use a seed bank call 'Demon Seeds'? :) i'm contemplating ordering some seeds from them, they do a 'pick n mix' type of deal where you can buy individual seeds of different strains all in the one order. Really good value as they're quite cheap, but this makes me suspicious :/

so anybody ever order from this seedbank? and if so what were the results like and were the seeds legit (did they turn out to be the strains they claimed to be)?

any feedback would be muchly appreciated :D

2. Have you checked out attitude seed bank?

3. I'm interested in growing the autoflowering strain of frisian dew (yes...i was mostly sold by baumeisters description). :)
    Dutch Passion does not ship to USA....anyone have experience on getting this via a different route?

4. Attitude seeds may have what your lookin for...

5. there is no auto version of that strain.

6. I didnt think so..

7. My sig is what im growing this year so far. Im sure ill add to this in the coming weeks.

8. Im looking at moving to all auto flowers by next year. Im going to scour all the seed banks to find the strains i want as the heavy producing strains you have to chase. My seeds came from single seed and clones from my local circle. Hope to have a better year.

9. It looks like an auto of that strain.. it also has distributors or dealers or whatever link at the top of the page, just check all those and see if any have the auto that sends to the us...

10. Check out single seeds I have had good results from them and got mine in 7 days from UK.

Tuesdays they have a special on facebook for 25% off and two free seeds for orders of 30US. free seeds change but right now there Punky Lion and Ultraviolet Automatic from Samsara Seeds.

If you are growing auto's outdoors I would suggest planting several plants every two weeks till the end of Aug and see what works best. In theory this would get you a harvest every two weeks till October :)

11. Avoid , they have no rep and picknmix have plenty and picknmix have better prices

12. wow i didnt know frissian dew had an auto version out there. sounds promising. guys you cant go wrong with attitude. really no reason to ever order from anyone else in my eyes...

13. the auto must be new... doesnt sound as good as the photo just by thedescription though. I preferred my purple frisian over the green one, better aroma and smoother smoke. stretched more, but thats ok outdoors.
    the auto might be a good one (I dont think youll find feedback yet, as I said it seems to be newly released), but I doubt its as good as the original frisian dew cuz most dutch passion strains arent. so if you got a good reason to grow autos (for example a spot outside that has lights on at night or you really want to harvest during summer), then its probably worth a shot. the original frisian dew already flowers fast, is very well-suited for cold climates and can, like any plant, be kept short, so dont choose the auto for those reasons.

14. yeah i did, just this one is dirt cheap :D fuck it i just orderd some purple maroc from attitude there, better to stick with a reliable bank :rolleyes:

15. Currently running:

Reserva Privada's OG Kush (I cloned that mother to hell and back. Sadly my first mother got jacked, and she was 2 weeks from harvest :/ at least I still have 25 of her babies flowering)

Critical Sensi Star, about to put my mom out to flower while her babies finish rooting/vegging

Mandala's Hashberry, also about to put out my moms of these; but one looks like a dude, so that would scrap a few of my clones- but the dude-mom I'm going to let bloom out anyways to collect pollen for breeding

Coming up in the next month I'm adding a bunch more Hashberry's, some of Mandala's Satori's, and some Cheese. I also have some other genetics I might work with that I already have; but there are other seeds I'd rather order and sow instead. Fuck it though, I have the space outdoors to do whatever I feel like so I'll probably run them anyways

16. Update:

Just planted 8 Hashberry's, 10 Satori's, and one of each: Cheese, Alquimista, Bubba 76, Holy Grail 69, and White Widow. Have about 25ish OG clones in various states of flowering and veg, twelve Critical Sensi Star, and six Hashberry's already vegging.

This summer I'm going hard in the paint, to quote a love song I heard on the radio earlier today.

17. yay big grow... but Im pretty sure thats not a love song 0.o