Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strains are you dying to try?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by purpleblaze, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Before I started smoking, I had friends who had some great connects. So, I have been lucky enough to have been able to try some awesome strains: super silver haze X Northen Lights, NYC Diesal, etcetera. However i really want to try:
    Jack Herer
    Strawberry Caugh
    and
    Bubba Kush:
    [​IMG]
    http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/6103BK_cola_poached_trimmed_6.jpg
    Look at those fucking trichomes!!:eek:

2. all of them :D but im still craving the light of jah

3. Thunderfuck
    NYC Diesel
    And Kali Mist

I'd love to get my hands on a bud of any one of those but
    never have been fortunate enough in my part of the woods.

4. Oh yeah that reminds me, I really want to smoke some matanuska thunderfuck.

5. Chemdog
    Purple Urkle
    Bubba Kush
    Haze

I was gifted some chemdog-D bx seeds for taking some pretty marijuana pictures, so I should be able to cross that 1 off the list eventually.... But urkle, and bubba I don't see that happening until my long extended visit to Cali..

the haze I can probably do at any time, it's just tying up my space for 18-24+ weeks of flower. i figure I'd start the haze, and as soon as I pop those seeds I'll get a cut of the urkle, and bubba LOL..

6. Postman, i picked up and eigth of urkle and let me tell you, you wont be dissapointed.

as for strains id like to try, Jack herer, hashplant, chemdawg.

7. Strawberry Cough
    Jack Herer
    Hash Plant
    G-13

8. Ak-48
    White Russian
    Gods Bud
    Lowryder2

9. I'll never be satisfied until I smoke all the strains. At the same time. In the same bong.

10. 1.Ice
    2.Purple Star
    3.AK-48
    4.Super Silver Haze
    5.Northern Lights/Big-Bud
    :smoke::smoke::smoke:

11. ak-48? man thats popular in my area, i wasnt to satisfied with it:(
    it was a creeper, hahaha didnt feel high until like 10 minutes later

12. first off... all of the beans i've bought so far
    C99 splash
    (A11g X lien huanh) X A11g
    haze skunk
    pure power plant
    mixed sativa
    california orange
    &
    bubblegum

as i'm hoping to FINALLY smoke bud that isn't couchlocking. i also have kali mist beans, but i've smoked that and it was extremely awesome! i wouldn't have popped $100+ on it if it weren't special

i'd also really love to try
    senor garcia
    burmese
    malawi gold
    love potion #1
    bohdi sativa
    G13 haze
    metal haze
    snerval
    destroyer
    mother's finest
    strawberry cough
    &
    oaxican sativa

but likely won't as i can't do pure sativas in my 4" X 4" room. i'll have to look into outdoor grows for my kali mist etc. i guess.

13. Some day I'd like to track down Panama Red and G-13. Yes, I like to dream :)

14. i just finished dryin MASTER KUSH!! 1 1/2 oz per plant about!!!!! gonna go smoke!!! laters ya'll!!

15. Anything from the Postman's closet! :D

16. g13, super silver haze, jack herer, northern lights

17. Hawaiian Snow
    i heard its like the craziest high ever.

18. Now that I think of it, I really want to try White Russian. I've heard nothing but good things about it, and a few friends from Nelson told me they had it a while back in it fucked them right up. They said it was the strongest shit they had smoked since this crazy guy from El Salvador showed up with some AK-47, which they have been smoking like chimneys ever since.

19. i'm sure by the time i'm a old timer i'll have grown/tried most of the strains of this world. but i do hope that at some point i run into an old crazy hippie with a plant of genuine purple haze. a friend and i were discussing this, we believe there might be a person who had it back then who is still growing it. i'd love to run into this guy.

20. Uh, yeah man, TONS of people grow that shit.