Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what strains are best for pain?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Yoda2419, Jun 19, 2017.

1. i have osteo arthritis in neck, shoulders, and back, dds, disks bulging and out of place. i used cannibis to get off of narcotics, and have my med card, but dont know what strains to grow.

2. Harlequin seems to be widely available. It has a 5:1 CBD/THC ratio. For pain you have to just find a high cbd strain. The better websites are searchable by whatever characteristic you're looking for.

Locally I bought an eighth that was 12% CBD and virtually no THC. I made up some capsules, each containing an estimated 12 mg of CBD. One capsule was effective in decreasing pain from my bone spurs, without the psychoactive effect.

There is some sedation from CBD, which makes it good for muscle spasms, insomnia, and anxiety.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. awsome, thanks, very helpful

4. My wife seems to have very similar conditions as you.
    We grow Indicas for her. Afghan Kush and Blue Indica are in regular rotation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. thank you, everywhere ive been in here people have been more than helpful!

6. the blue dream strain or some of the purple strains that are indica leaning... sometimes sativas giver relief more than indicas but generally indicas are better for pain... it depends on the person