Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strain?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TexasCannabisConnoisseur, Jul 5, 2017.

1. I'm trying to buy but I wanna know what strain it is first. If you guys could help me that would be great thanks. He just said it was dro as if dro was a strain.... I don't want to explain ti him what dro actually is.

Attached Files:

2. No way you can look at cured weed and have a clue what strain it is. If you want to buy a particular strain, you'll have to find a grower or seller who has the capacity to get particular strains. Most just sell whatever they can get hold of that will pull their profit margin up and few have the ability to select preferred strains. TWW

• Agree Agree x 2