Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what strain ?????????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bakedbunny, Jan 24, 2013.

1. hey guys

would anyone happen know what strain my weed is ? its green with orange hairs all over the bud it has a really strong smell aha sorry not much but does anyone have an idea :):wave::smoking::hello:

2. Rofl, sorry to laugh but you've just described 99.9% of all weed strains. Even if you provided a picture nobody on here could eyeball it to tell you what it is.

You have literally just described weed.

3. Yea sounds like Asshair OG to me

4. since u have no idea i have no idea

5. You've got to be kidding me.. Asking is pretty useless. Not even a picture upload?

Won't really know what it is unless you buy from dispensaries, but even then.. Strain names are widely used randomly just to make it sound good.