Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what strain to get.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 408isthebay, May 22, 2009.

1. alright basically i have enough room to grow roughly 10-15 plants, and i have soo many different kinds of seeds i want to try growing. out of these, help me pick 3 good seeds =]

northern light , afghan kush, whitewidow, strawberry cough, violater kush, trainwreck, super silver haze, blueberry, og kush, arjan haze #1,2,3, hawaii snow, purple haze, purple wreck, mk-ultra,hog also if theres any i forgot to mention thats even better, please say so =P

PLEASE HELP ME PICK 3 STRAINS AND IF YOU CAN TELL ME WHY THEY'RE BETTER THAN THE REST =) OH AND PLEASE SAY WHAT KIND OF HIGH IT HAS, INDICA,OVERALL,SATIVA

thanksssss in advance im ordering probably next week =D

ps. does northern light and afghan kush have a similar feeling high?

2. Northern Lights
    Super Silver Haze
    Blueberry
    That's what i'd go with....i like them better then the rest you listed...and i hear NL isnt too hard to grow.

3. Blueberry, SSH, Arjans Haze #1

4. i heard soo much good things about white widow? no one likes em?

5. Violator Kush, Blueberry, and Strawberry Cough. My favorite ;)

6. I would go with White Widow, Purple Haze and any type of Kush.

7. id go with SSH, OG Kush, and Trainwreck