What strain to get??? help me out for my next crop!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BDubBud, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Looking for a high yielding, potent(crystally as hell, if you will), and smells and taste great. In other words the utlimate strain. looking for potent and high yielding, but i dont want to get screwed on the smell and taste ...so id give up a little yield for a better smell and taste as long as its INDICA and gets crystally as shit covered with diamonds. help me out??? i need sum opinions because till now ive been cloneing out three different bagseed strains that happened to be different, but now im looking for the ultimate one, or two beans to order. Give me your opinions??? peace

2. whats the best indica??? help me out peeps

3. Well you looking for a 8 week strain or 10 week.

If you want white, go with a White Widow, White Rhino, Master Kush, Aurora Indica. Take your pick, everyone will tell you different.

4. #4 jpjp, Sep 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2010
    I'll vote for LSD, White Russian, or Church. Maybe check out diesel strains. They have smell, and crystal, diff yeilds between specific strains tho.

jock horror, and trainwreck are nice and crystally but are sativas.

P.S. I request +rep for my opinions.

5. im looking for a solid 8 week strain... and i also want something dense. ive really thought about the church....is that a good strain??? does anyone know much about it..??? what indica crosses are the ultimate strain??? help me out peeps!

6. Well if you are looking for the most dank then I would have to say the herijuana as it has the highest THC I know of and beleive it will make you unfunctionable. I personally don't care to not have control of my body, but you asked. It's the most potent.

Herijuana (by Sannie's Seeds) :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info