Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strain tastes like carrots?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mjmama25, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Back in the day before I started smoking so many name stains I used to get some really dank street bud that tasted like carrots and skunk. It was one of my favorite pick ups and I would love to grow some if I could find the strain again. Anyone smoked anything that tastes like carrots? I know it doesn't sound good, but it was as good as Sour D, GDP or anything else.

2. sounds good i like carrots but no never experienced it.

3. I keep wondering if the grower put carrots in the soils as a nutrient or something weird. It seems like in 10 years I would have some across something similar. But there are so many crosses out there that if could be an extinct strain.

4. after seeing this thread, a lot of kush's that are grown alright taste like carrots to me. or i'm tripping, because i really can't seem to put my finger on some weed tastes. really exotic and weird.

5. Exactly. The tastes are so hard to describe.

6. I had some bud one time a while back that smelled and tasted like KFC fried chicken.
    Everyone that smoked it all agreed too, was an alright smoke though.

But I cant say I've ever heard of a carrot tasting bud

7. I bet that was OC Sour D. I'm growing that strain and it tastes and smells like chicken (or turkey is how I described it).

8. dude i think i know what your talking about but i describe it as an earthy taste possibly?

9. lol. chicken

10. Yeah you could say that. It wasn't sweet or spicy or piny or fruity. It was unique.

11. yeah man i know exactly what you mean but i have no idea of the strain unfortunatly but i wish you the best of luck finding the name of that strain :smoke:

12. Ive gotten some now! Its well different. Tastes of unpeeled carrots. Its a head high and tastes really weiiird for cannabis...

13. I used to know a dealer that would be carrots in his bags of bud. The weed would absorb the moisture from the carrots and gain like 40% in weight. I hope that's not what your friend was doing lol.

14. I like my Hindu kush very earthy taste, reminds me of steak

15. i dont think any taste carrot but try this :)

[​IMG]

16. Yes. I only like smoking carrot tasting. It's cool to finally know someone else out there knows what I'm talking about.

17. bugs bunny og..

• Like Like x 1
  18. #18 cheifyc, Sep 12, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    lol I actually just grew out a batch of home made F1 hybrid seeds. They are a cross of a landrace sativa, skunk 1, and a high CBD strain. And all the buds have a strong carrot smell mixed with either skunky or sweet. I actually don't really like the carrot smell. They aren't very potent either maybe 12% THC at best. Mids fore sure. here is a picture of the carroty skunk nug full of F2 seeds. This was the best plant out of the 10 that I grew so I will only be saving these seeds. Anyone who wants the F2 seeds from the other carrot buds I will give them for free, lol. [​IMG] [/IMG]

19. OP is 7 years old dude

that weed looks good man but lmao @ OPs question I've never had weed that smells/tastes of carrots

20. Purple candy. I currently just looked up why my hash tastes like carrots.

I have never had it before and never noticed it while smoking bud. But this hash definitely tastes like fresh carrot leaves. I don’t know if you’ve ever pulled out a baby carrot but it has almost tiny taste but it’s not Piney it’s a different Turpin.

it’s labelled as purple candy black hash Indica

i’m pretty sure it is a Kush strain.

hope this helps