What strain should I get?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by smokeys81, Feb 2, 2012.

1. I' m purchasing from tude on fri and need some suggestions on what strain would be good for a first time DWC grower you know very forgiving if there is such a thing in seedlings Thanks for any suggestions or help on try to decide on what strain or strains to buy [​IMG]

2. Umm, this is my first time also, I would suggest doing what I did and just use bagseed. First time doing anything is a huge learning experience and you really don't want to waste a ton of money because you messed something up.

3. northern lights skunk anything crosses with these

4. Starting with a clone is easier than with seed. You really have to be careful from who you get clones from. You want good genetics and to be sure the clone is disease and bug free.

Others with more experience growing more strains than I may have different advice, however, one of the easiest strains I have ever grown is Blueberry. Not DJ Shorts Blueberry, but the original.

I swear I have screwed up everything you could possibly screw with Blueberry plants and they just keep growing.

5. I second the bagseed idea like ganoo. Do a test run and work out all you kinks. It will save you money and headaches. Peace!

6. This is not my actual first time growing I attempted with bagseed and made plenty of mistakes and think I have learned a few things from them and ready to step up with good genetics. Was just hoping to get some opinions or suggestions on what seeds that are easier grows than other thanks for the help so far keep it comin thanks in advance

7. Stick with your indica varieties. Avoid the kushes as they can be finicky.

Skunk strains are a good choice. I might also suggest Sensi Star as something pretty basic.