Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what strain should i buy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 130648, Oct 12, 2010.

1. i just found a dealer w/ a mmj card and he told me i could get any strain i wanted. so what is your suggestion as to what strain i should get?
    i was thinking blue dream, jack herer, or hindu kush. what do you think?

2. Personally I would go for the Hindu Kush, that's just me.

The best answer is... All of them :smoke:

Congrats on the sweet hookup :hello:

3. Deffinitly Jack herer.

4. I second this idea :smoke:

5. ^^^^ that

6. thanks for the advice guys. im leaning towards the jack herer or hindu kush.

7. hindu kush

8. jack herer.

you will not, be dissapointed.

9. also, i was wondering what a good hybrid strain is. like a 50-50 indica sativa or something close to that.

10. dont count out the blue dream i love that strain as well as the jack

11. ask him to bring back a list, then ask for ALL OF THEM

muhahahahaahahaah.

seriously tho, nice hook-up get the jack

12. I am salivating.

13. Gram of each. That about an 8th of 3 different strains. Try out each one and then youll know which is better.

14. ^ this. Trainwreck Diesel, Blue Dream, Perfect Purple, Jack Herer, God's Gift, J-One and Purple Chem Dawg are great MMJ strains. Sample a gram of each. Personally I love all top shelf strains, but then again who doesn't? :smoke:

15. Jack Herer is pretty phenomenal. If you like sativas (heady strains) then try to get your hands on Sour Diesel or Headband.

If you like indicas then try to get OG Kush, Northern Lights, or GDP.