What strain(s) should i choose?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Deleted member 892550, Aug 22, 2016.

1. I apologize if this isnt the appropriate section for this thread, wasnt sure where it went, so feel free to move it wherever it needs to be (=

A friend of mine told me told me he would sell me a cut or two of some of his plants. I havent heard of a couple of the strains he has, so i thought id ask the blades for their opinions on them. What strains out of these, stand out to you guys? Any thoughts, comments, and/or suggestions?

Options are:

Lemon Haze
    Blue City Diesel
    Green Crack
    Purple Urkle
    Willys Wonder
    Blackberry Kush
    Kosher Kush
    Citrus Sap
    Jack Berry

Kandalls outdoor grow

lovin u

2. Lemon Haze appears to need some extra attention in the growing process (nutrients for example), but that pays back as you get buds with above-normal potency (or so I've read, this is NO first-hand experience, do some research on your own please).

Green Crack and most buds with Diesel genetics in it usually make for a great high -once finished- , I don't know anything about the growing process of those plants though.

So, for what I know, if you care for your plants and properly treat them then you shouldn't go wrong with Lemon Haze.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thats great insight! Thank u very much! Based on that, I think id go with the lemon haze. Even if it takes me the extra time to get to know her, ill get her to open up to me eventually (=

Kandalls outdoor grow

lovin u

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Where are you growing? In pots, in the ground? As for the smoke, I really don't like smoking any of those, but I have grown green crack, lemon haze, and kosher kush both indoors and outdoors, and they are all easy growers. The only one I didn't like growing was the kosher kush, that strain grows really, really, really tall. And just so you understand what I mean... I grew (5) of those outside in the ground and the smallest was 12 feet and change, totally insane....

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oregon. 15 gallon smartpots for now. Hopefully by this time next year ill be in the ground (=

Thank you for the reply! So far im leaning towards the lemon haze or the blue city diesel. I kinda instinctually feel like green crack has been and will still be very popular down the road and likely that ill come across it again.

Kandalls outdoor grow

lovin u

• Like Like x 1