What strain/s -hybrids could these 3 be? PICS!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BloodyTreez, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Hi everyone, I am new noob here, just looks like a great place to gather info and get started. Well I am almost into my 3rd week of growing indoors CFL.. My first time growing and I of course decided to get some practice with some seeds from dank stuff I smoked. Can anyone, chime in and give your opinion on what strain/hybrid these guys remind you of. They are all different, by the way. Without furthe dealy - lets bring out the suspects...

Suspect 1) Origin Jamaica / age 11days

[​IMG]

Suspect 2) Origin some real real dank stuff/ age 13 days

[​IMG]

Suspect 3) Origina some excellent dro / age 18 days
    [​IMG]

I know its almost impossible to tell, but any type of narrowing down will be greatly appreciated. Thanks a million, Experts, Growers, and Stoners.

Peace out

2. well judging from the thick leaves they look like either pure indica or a staiva indica dominant but as far as exact strain gotta wait till they budd out so we can take a more educated guess since these plants are to young.

good luck keep up te good growing

3. I guess I should do a vote system. Out of Suspects 1, 2 & 3, lol,,forgive me I just added a 4th suspect. How would you label them as far as Indica/Sativa based on leaf size structure and colour. I know it will be difficult to tell exact strain, but I know some of you experts on here can put me in the right direction.:)

a) Indica
    b)Sativa
    c) Indica /Sativa
    d) Sativa/Indica

Suspect 1)

Suspect 2)

Suspect 3)

Suspect 4)

Thanks again to everyone for taking the time out of your busy smoke and grow schedule to answer my little questionnaire.:gc_rocks:

peace

Attached Files:

4. do I have to wait till flowering to get a better idea about what particular strain or hybrid I am growing? :eek: Any experts willing to chime in thanks....