what strain of marijuana will produce....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Fmfa, Aug 7, 2009.

1. What strain of marijuana will produce the LARGEST yeild INdoors from a bubble ponics system? Give me all of your opinions and thank you for the help!

2. depends on how you grow it in my opinion..

3. This questions is to general. There are millions of variables i.e: scrog, sog, nutrients, lighting, temperatures etc. Please explain your grow more.

4. I agree - All about how you grow it.

techniques like LST and Topping/Fimming can increase the amount of bud you get per plant because of increase colas.

I think strains Big Bud and Power Plant (?) are known for big thick buds/big yeilds

5. #5 tw765, Aug 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2009
    way you grow your plant. more space the better and good lighting. google search "london seed center". at the bottom of the page you can use there strain finder. you can select all the thing you want in a plant such as yield, height , indica or sativa ect. I have the same problem because I'm a indoor grower to and i need a short plant with good yield. i recommend Big Bang from Green House seeds. good luck

6. I would look into BC seeds, depending on how much you are looking to spend of course. Elephant bud would produce a hella big yield in optimal conditions and it is averagely priced for what you get.
    If not, why not try 'Bluetooth' (again from BC seeds) it costs 75.00CND for 10 regulars and can Yield: 980 g/m2 :eek:

If not, i would also recommend 'Big Bud'

Good luck with your grow

peace