Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Strain Is This?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by high_roller, Apr 29, 2008.

1. does anybody know what kind of strain this is??i smoked it and i took sum pictures..it looked kind of purple when i broke it..but i heard purple is extinct..??

Attached Files:

2. Thats definitely GrandMotherSourWreck.

3. Purple bud is not extinct...

And I, like anyone else who just looks at a picture, cannot tell you what strain you're smoking...especially with blurry picture of buds that are already broken up.

4. You ask us a question that is impossible to answer. Please note, first guy was sarcastic.

5. No, I know what it is - it's a new strain called Butt Sex - enjoy your Butt Sex! :hello:

6. you darned regular posters and your jaded sense of self-satisfaction

7. LOL:hello::hello:

8. HaHa.A color extinct.ROFLMFAO.

Its also impossible to identify a strain by looking at the buds.Common knowledge would of had you search.

9. I'm getting pretty sick of being asked identify buds by a picture. Anyone else?

10. Me too.Damn noobs.They need to research some atleast.

11. ya, purples extinct, it sucks. but i just picked up some granddaddy darkpink so maybe thats what that is?

12. I am.

13. SEASONED TOKERS PLZ!!! if u were really seasoned u would know u cant really tell a strain just by pics. No one can identify ur random ass bud out of hundreds of strains. If u even wanted us to guess, you would have to describe tastes, aroma, high, etc.

14. Purple bud isn't extinct. Purple haze is said to be, but that would start an insane debate that we shouldn't get into again. Your guess is as good as mine when it comes to identifying the bud. Just name it like you would name your bong. Name it the cosmic crush.

15. Hey now, let's not insult him. He just asked a question. Given that question is impossible to answer...

As for purple being extinct...yea. That's usually in reference to Purple Haze (do a search on that, I'm NOT getting into that).

However, there are purple strains that exist. Also, when the plant gets too cold, it will turn a bit purple.

For future reference, it's IMPOSSIBLE to tell what strain a certain kind of bud is, especially with a small quantity/blurry picture.

16. im pretty sure me, my gf and my boys smoked true purple haze not too long ago

i say this only because i looked up the old smoke reports and high descriptions and they matched our experience exactly, and im not no newb smoker, not trying to brag but ive been herbalizing since middle school and have tried the best of the best from holland and uk and this shit was definetly top notch haze...maybe the real thing?

i know theres alot of poser dealers that are posting that name on their buds to make them sell, which i think is bullshit and they shouldnt do that

17. hey at least his bud looks at least halfway chronic, I can see a little bit of purple color in there