Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strain is this

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Savagecabbage1, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Got this stuff in the summer and never got a name but it was by far the best looking bud ive ever had. Any guesses? 20160914_225002.jpg 20160908_095013.jpg

2. You can't actually know what strain weed is just by looking at it. That is some awesome looking bud though. Grandaddy purple has a tendency to look like that however that does not mean that bud is grandaddy purple. It could be anything, and at the end of the day strain names really are not important. They help growers to grow the same genetics, they sound cool, and that's about it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Well strain names are important if you're a medical patient looking for certain effects.

OP, for the past 21 years I have been an expert on telling strains from pictures. Considering the color, appearance of density, trich coverage, and smell, I can tell you that that there is some OG Purp Grandaddy Ultra Kush

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

4. That's why I will buy a gram to see if I want more...Our dispensarys let you have a smell and touch and feel with tweezers.
    Now I keep a spreedsheet of the strains I try as well as effects.

5. That's pretty cool. The dispensaries I go to just let you look through the jar and smell from the jar. Keeping a spreadsheet is something that's a little too much work for me, but that's a very good idea.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

6. LMAO

7. Yes. Thats GDP. I can tell by looking at it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ik

9. That is quite obviously a purple killing fields pheno :p