Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strain is this

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Slumdog77, May 3, 2016.

1. Hey does anyone know what strain this might be... I really like to know names but my dealer never has one for them. 1462294066015.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. We won't be able to tell so many weeds are similar in appearance, the smell and taste are the best distinction which obviously can't be transposed across the internet, maybe you should do your own research if you're so interested,
    you won't have much luck here, because hell we won't know there;s hundreds of strains and dozens look similar.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sure thing, it's Rock Haze. Looks to be 17.34% THC, 0.14% CBD. Enjoy.

• Like Like x 1
  4. its pot...

...enjoy :wave:

5. I don't see what more you'd need to know other than if it's an indica/hybrid/sativa. That can be tested on your own, using a lighter and a pipe. Good luck my friend.

6. Find a dealer that knows the strain or grow yourself, if he has no idea then I bet he couldn't tell you how it was grown or if pesticides were used, which are more important than what strain it is, your smoking this stuff, respect your body, weeds not harmful but the chemicals involved in growing can be.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. that stuff looks dangerous better send it to me so it can be disposed of properly with fire

8. better send me some of it too...