Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strain is this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by thespacecowboy420, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Can someone please identify this strain?

Attached Files:

2. That is nobodycanidentifybylooks kush.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  3. If you don't have a clue what strain it is, you can always try to guess (too many strains to accurately guess) but smell it, smoke it, find out if it's a sativa/indica high, and go from there. For example, say that smelled like oranges, and had a euphoric high without making you sleepy, you could assume it's Orange Crush or Orange something =)

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]

This is a finger can you identify the person

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 15
  5. nice finger ey :ey:

6. E.T.?

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. It's Bumble Berry Hogs Breath Og Haze. You're welcome.

8. #9 medicatedgenius, Mar 30, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    DELETE

• Like Like x 1
  9. California Orange.

Sent from a used tampon, launched from Mars...

10. Couldn't have said it better

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. That is marijuana, which is currently illegal in many places. I suggest you immediately take that to your local police station for disposal.

12. I think it has some similarities with my platinum bubba Kush, so maybe it's a mix of og Kush and something else? I dunno, maybe I'm way off haha. image.jpeg