Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strain is this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by FatJayz, Feb 23, 2013.

1. i was just thinking maybe someone could give me a strain name that sounds similar to icky or sticky purple. not asking a whole lot guys. yes someone could tell me, its really not that difficult, im looking for suggestions not an exact name.

2. explain further please, HOW does it make me a loser?

3. Lol, no pics..this is a new low for a thread of this kind

4. lmfao :smoking:

5. #25 waterproof, Feb 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2013
    I love how some people need to be informed that their weed is high quality.

"Yo, this is that grade A, medical club, top shelf, sticky purple...." I dont know if it really is but my dealer told me it is, so it must be, cuz i barely know what weed even looks like!

Those are the same people that get sold marked up mids, and short dub sacks.

6. just call it dank? fuck names unless its 100% legit i dont care what the name is. youll know quality when you see it/smoke it so whats the name matter?

7. No one can answer your question so YOU LEAVE

8. Please any mod who reads this. SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN!!!!!!!

9. LOLLLLLLLLL....really sorry the bare minimum is a pic and from that we can at least ascertain the quality, potentially the strain if it's a strain with very overbearing genetic traits.

10. hot monkey skunk#1
    its a good one, enjoy

11. Is purple waffle like a danker indica version of blue waffle?

12. you guys are just wasting bandwidth now. fuck the strain, the whole thing is gone now anyway :)