Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strain is this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by FatJayz, Feb 23, 2013.

1. I'm sorry, no pics because i don't have a phone with internet connection. I picked up some bud from my dealer but he was in a hurry to leave so i diddn't quite understand what the strain was when he told me. i think he said Icky purple or sticky purple or something like that, some kind of purple! he said its medical grade straight from a club. Any ideas?

2. Plug phone into comp...

But obviously its purple waffle.

3. Purple Urkel?

4. no usb cable lol try again

5. no purple was the last word in the name it was "something" purple

6. Wifi .

7. no internet connection, already said that

8. What are you on now?

9. Fuck the name

I used to get a zip every 3-5 days and I never gave a fuck what the name was because whatever name he told me he most likely made that shit up and if he didnt the other guy did and so on.

If i felt like it, I would make up a fuckin name. It's called advertising and business techniques man.

Smoke it and go off of the type of high.

10. im on wifi with my laptop. i have a cell phone that takes pictures, but does not have internet capabilities. really what does it matter though? if you can't answer my question then just leave!

11. No one can answer your stupid fucking question without a picture. :)

12. New GC memb... Fuck it its too obvious to be funny

13. I uest to say same thing, but by knowing the name you can atleast ask for that strain again. I do think most names are stupid but least u know what to ask for next time....rather than sayin "yeah man gimme that shit you got that one time few months back?"

14. haha:hide:

15. what?

16. No one can answer him with a picture either. :p

Call up your dealer and ask him what it was, no one here can tell you.

17. Fuuuuuck1 that sounds dank as fuck man!!1!

It seems u got sum Blueberry Girl scout Haze OG

18. #18 Froz3n, Feb 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2013
    Get a LIFE fatjayz do you realize how much of a immature loser you are by making this thread?

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

19. Are you serious?

20. its blue dream bro

/facepalm

how many "what strain is this" threads are there, that end in the same answer.

no one knows