Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strain is this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Xch4ng3, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Your picture is too dark, plus it is impossible to tell the strain just by the picture. You would have to go directly to the grower, even then you might never find out.

2. That's meth, bro.

3. Yeah, sorry about that. I still put it up so people could give me at least some idea on what it is...

4. Honestly there isn't too much you can draw just from looking at a picture... It looks like there may be a little bit of mold there at the stem :p

5. Here come the other 30 people about to all say the same thing one after another... "There's no way to tell what you have." Or some guy is going to say "that's dumbassquazimotofoshohoe Kush" It always happens on these threads.

6. Darkth Maul

7. That looks like some OG Lemon Kush.

8. that's dumbassquazimotofoshohoe Kush

9. Apparently he had to be that guy lol.

10. They call it walmart, cuz that's where you got it.

11. that's dumbassquazimotofoshohoe Kush

EDIT: Damn someone beat me to it.

12. Is that a seed in the pic? Prolly some mids

13. Even if it was possible what did u think we could do without light? Your phone/camera not have a flash? Or your house a light switch?

14. Yep...just as I suspected, the marijuana strain