Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strain is this and is it good weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mightyliang, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Was smoking these last night with a bunch of friends and I'm not sure what strain it is and if it was good. I was high as fuck but it didnt last long. Can you guys help me out? 

Attached Files:

2. #2 XCITED, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013
    You can not tell what strain weed is purely from an image.

As the quality, I would say it is simply medium quality weed, not dank but certainly not schwag. 

Thanks for your opinion! I might purchase some more from the dealer. My friend said it was grand daddy purp, so shrugs haha

4. No thats not GDP, I can tell you that but it looks like some decent mids.

5. Wait wait wait, disregard my last post. It looks to me like there are about 3 different strains there. 2 or 3 of those nugs could be GDP just not grown up to its fullest potential.

6. any of those could be gdp, or could be fofanna banana bandana, cant tell from pics, it just looks like some sweeeet herbage aaha.

7. There's deffo more than a single strain there 

8. #8 runthistown18, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013
    Nah, It's Some good weed.
    Just not full fluffy good looking buds, I've gotten little nug balls like that got me high as hell. The Platium OG I have now looks like that and has a amazing high.

9. [quote name="phunk doc" post="19218983" timestamp="1387848414"]any of those could be gdp, or could be fofanna banana bandana, cant tell from pics, it just looks like some sweeeet herbage aaha.[/quote]I had some bomb-ass fofanna banana bandana a while back. Dankest nugs I ever saw. Been looking for it ever since...Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum