what strain is the best

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 408isthebay, May 19, 2009.

1. i've never grown marijuana before but i'm interested, at 1-2 blunts a day i can't afford to pay my dealer that much :mad: also i've never been picky about the strains i just take whatever my dealer has, if it looks dank its all good to me. My friend who is a "seasoned toker" said different strains of marijuana give different feeling highs? can someone help explain what kind of marijuana plants give different highs and what is the best plant i should get to achieve that high :smoking::smoking: thanksss

2. Look into White Widow for a powerful strain.
    Also check out Indica and Sativa, and learn about their highs. I get the two mixed up, otherwise I would explain them to you =\

3. The best plant you can grow for your first time is bag seed. Its cheap and if you screw up learning the ins and outs you are not out a lot of $$.

Good luck and welcome to the club. :)

4. Indica - primarily a body high
    Sativa - head high

you can change the effects of your high by harvesting the weed at different stages of the trichome development

5. But virtually ALL strains are hybrids of the two.

IMHO, can´t go wrong with White Widow. I have some growing myself this year (again).