Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Strain Is Right For Me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mfzb04, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Okay so I've been smoking for a year now (mostly mids) and I'm now just starting to really get into named bud. I've had some of everything on the indica/sativa scale and what I've found is that I like a high that makes me very social and wanting to discuss stuff people. But at the same time I would just to sit back around a camp fire and talk about stuff. To sum up what I'm looking for I would say something that gives me a really nice body high/stoned feeling with a decently active cerebral high. If someone could help me with this that would be awesome. Well now off to smoke a bowl :smoking:

2. Crack Cocaine!
    on a more serious note, try to get your hands on some sour diesel (Sour Candy, Sour D, Etc.) - i had some very deep conversations with my friends while toking that, it makes me feel very chill and mellow but also social, and it also gives me some pretty wacky ideas too

3. Super Silver Haze gives me a nice cerebral high and body glow warmth. It was a very uplifting strain for me. It makes me feel comfortable talking or just relaxing. There are plenty of hybrid strains out there, you could spend forever trying to find the right proportion of sativa/indica dominance you desire. :smoking: