What strain Is Missing, really FU*%$ Long

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by 2green2, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Chem-Dog91, O.G Kush, Black Rose

2. Didn't see strawberry cough on there. Don't think I saw lowryder either.

3. I think you missed chocolate thai :eek: Man one day i will taste my baby again.Its been quite a while so over look the mouth watering vibe! Chocolate Thai ,an oldie but goodie.One day we will reunite and get it in! :rolleyes: I thank you all and i hope to benefit from your knowledge because i too am new the growing thing MM with reg. of course. Smoke out,peace out, im out!

4. Superglue

Pineapple Express-g13 labs

ClosetCrack- R.I.C.H. Budz

5. I didn't see any Labrador on the list

6. Popkorn kush. And why do you have like 20 strains repeated over and over??

7. :laughing::laughing::smoke::laughing::laughing:

8. Zebra, but i cant find anything about it anyways... got the seeds from jack herer's memoriam booth at a cannabis expo last weekend.

9. NYCSD
    Pineapple Kush

10. how could you guys forget Grandaddy Purp??[​IMG]

11. you missed ministry of cannibis seed list n bcbud depot seed list and marijuana-seeds.nl seed list all are very good seed banks

12. LOL, maybe they should start a society like the AKA for weed strain certification.

13. ^^think it was in reference to ....... ^^

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jHi-8Ykx-8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Best Cheech & Chong Clip~~ Labrador~~‬‏[/ame]

14. Greenhouse Seeds: Exodus Cheese, Big Bang, and Big Bang Automatic

15. Just strains in my garden that didn't make the list -
    Orange Crush
    Lemon Wreck
    Headband
    Purple Urkle
    Pineapple Kush

Also Purple Kush comes to mind as an obvious strain.

16. There are new strains being created all the time. Nice list, just be sure to check out different dispensary sites. Each one will have their own list of creations. :smoke: