Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strain is best for eating pizza?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JuicyJBB, Nov 29, 2018.

1. how do you pre-game before a pizza? Asking for a friend

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Some kind of UK cheese of course lol....a great appetizer

3. Best strain I’ve found for appetite is White Shark from Greenhouse. Super Skunk x White Widow

4. Eating kills my high, so I'd be considering an after pizza strain.
    Just me.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Eating while high nearly killed me....dam munchies and cupboards full of chocolate hobnobs(best biscuits in the world bar non) nearly saw to that. Probably, in fact is, why I dont get high so often anymore. Makes me fat.

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. Cannabis gave me motivation to exercise :D

7. It's the other way round for me I can pretty much eat anything & not put weight on now :laughing: I lost alot of weight without trying when I stopped drinking alcohol..

I went from a 2XL shirt size to a L after 9 weeks without alcohol, I had to stop drinking because it can interfere with medication I take & I'd rather not be in pain then be drunk

+ It's fucking sweet being able to eat anything & not worry about if ya clothes will still fit :laughing::laughing: