Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Strain Got You Off Your Ass?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankBlunt, Jun 11, 2010.

1. I'd have to say I've smoked many types of bud in my time.
    I'd say Nevill's Haze got me laughing alot! For some reason, It always seemed like people were making funny faces all the time. I mean I sort of hated it because I felt like a nub.
    Normally when I smoke, I chill like normal and I'm pretty much happy the whole time.
    But Nevills Haze just had me laughing all the damn time, I couldn't stop grinning and looking around. None the less, I'd def smoke it again.

:)

2. An Ounce of the DANKEST Strawberry Kush http://forum.grasscity.com/images/smilies/smoking.gif

3. Pure Haze.

...nothing else to say. Just... Pure Haze- a strain everyone must try.

4. My dealer just got a strain thats new to me Jack Kush(Jack Herrer x Kush). Waked and baked it for the first time this morning at 7am. Was day dreaming/imagining shit until about 1pm, just picked up an 1/8th mmm.

5. Sounds soo delicious :)
    All of em'! teehee.

6. Ak47 no doubt. That shit after two hits had me fuckin dazed, and the taste is delicious!

7. Funnily enough, I've only tried AK48 :cool:
    Thanks for dropping my Benihanna!

8. purple kush, i think

went on a highride with my friend and he turned into a cartoon like this:

[​IMG]

lol

9. hahahahah! fucking awesome bro

10. GDP
    After about four bowls (shared with two other people) I couldnt even walk.
    My whole body was jello hahah but it was nice :)

11. Sounds nice :)
    Send some this way next time you get your hands on it teehee.

12. +rep for putting "teehee" as your laugh. thats making me laugh haha

13. The Mango Kush I just finished up was a pretty big mindfuck. It's one of the few strains I couldn't finish a bowl of even when I took five minutes between hits.

14. Since I've started smoking, I have never gotten a bag that I knew the strain name. My dealer never knows either. If I ever asked him he'd probably either not know or make up some bullshit name just like everybody else does.

I can tell you that I have had some really bomb shit come from him and the one that got me the most off my ass was a really strong indica. Other than that, I don't really know. :eek:

15. Fire Krip here in Central Florida

All I know is me and my friend had about 4 bowls and he was like some dinosaur and I couldnt see me arms. Then we watched strange wilderness... and then went surfing, which was kinda scary.

16. widow or ak47.. standard

17. Mango Kush. Gotta love a strain the smells/tastes good.