Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strain does this look like??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeoutthesouth, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Just picked up an eighth of this for 45$, what do you guys think?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Looks like some weed that was decent at one point but due to distribution it is now semi-compacted and not  as fresh as it once was.

As for the strain; I dont have a fucking clue. Noone does

3. You got ripped.

The strain is Mids.

4. Noone can tell you what strain you have from a picture. Looks to be some standard commercial weed to me

5. Purp skurp. Im 100% sure thats purp skurp

6. That looks like too much keif on the side of your bottle. dude I honestly think your shit is laced. but if that is keif the bud looks ite nothing more than mids has some orange hairs its kush yo. most of the time the dealers where I live will try to make up names for their bud so more ppl buy it. so most of the time its a made up strain name unless you have connections with growers. But its not like that shit matters lol weed is weed if it gets you high then it gets you high.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. dat purp surp crystalized from up north cause they got the farmers dude

8. Is that my left nut?

9. No one can eyeball a strain

10. Marijuana

11. You my friend, are retarded. I always grt a nice layer of kief on my vials. Looks like ok bud but not an eighth

12. 1379729310830.jpg