Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strain do you WANT to try the most?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mjmama25, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Anything purple!

2. The real Sour Diesel (aka ECSD, AJ's cut)
    Super Lemon Haze
    Super Silver Haze
    Green Crack
    Yoda OG, Skywalker OG
    Purple Urkle
    Acapulco Gold
    Panama Red

But I'm on my way to trying those first two...;):hippie:

3. bubba kush or a heavy damn indica (they're hard to find!)

4. Alaskan Thunderfuck

5. That's probably because it's so low yield. Anyone who grows it keeps it for their personal stash.

6. Lemon Haze or Blueberry

7. thats all i really smoke is headband

8. ive tried many of the popular ones everybody knows about.

but i really wanna try some boozu, ive never seen it.. only heard legends... and very few at that

9. Yeah, that's one of the easier to find strains around here. Luckily it's one of my favs so I don't mind.

10. Skywalker

11. What i wanna try is a white widow and g13 cross.

If anyone knows of this, lemme know...

12. All you guys saying purple or sumthn indica thats crazy around here in norcal ppl cant get rid of purple anymore now people are starting to want sativas again hah at least around my parts, people finally realized indicas make you sleepy.

For me I would have to say either some sensi star or strawberry cough those are two strains I have never smoked I think or if I have only once.

13. alaskan thunderfuck
    green crack

i've had blueberry yum yum one time, and i'd love to get some again.

14. #74 the AK ROWDY, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    My favorites so far are (by far) Sour Diesel, Northern Lights, Deathstar and G13. I wanna try Green Crack, Alaskan Thunderfuck and Trainwreck. My buddy had Platinum OG n said it was phenomenal. Would love to get my hands on some of that

15. Strawberry Cough is good but it wasn't as fruity as I hoped for. There are a few purple sativas. Cotton Candy would be one of my favorites. But I also love a good indica too. It does seems like sativa is dominating around here right now though. I only have a couple indica in my garden and a ton on sativa. Now that breeders are coming out with fast flowering sativas, they're a lot more logical to grow in the colder climates than they used to be.

16. presidential og
    mars og
    cinderella 99
    XJ13
    Cherry Ak-47
    Martian Mean Green

For those of you who enjoy the technicalities of different strains and effects (i know i do) try visiting leafly.com....its meant for mmj patients to figure out what strains provide what effects

17. Casey Jones. I always hear its amazing:smoke:

18. Casey Jones is what I call an economical strain. Its not on my list of favorite smokes, but its never been bad either. It yields so much that its usually one of the cheapest pickups at the club. $35 an 8th most of the time. It's reminds me of if you mixed Goo with master kush.

19. I'm lovin the C99. I took a million clones of my outdoor ladies and kept a mother for next year. This plant clones so easy I have an excess of clones now. Not a bad thing though, lol. They make great gifts. :D

20. Shishkaberry