Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strain do you WANT to try the most?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mjmama25, Aug 2, 2011.

1. All these strains? There have been a lot of sativas mentioned. I love all well grown herb. What are you're favorite sativas?

2. Jack Herer or Chemdawg #4 or pre 98 bubba kush.. :rolleyes:

3. Girl scout cookies and champagne :drool:

4. Purple haze (one of the originals, not the fake ones)

Some pure sativa's, durban poison, other African strains and rare middle eastern indicas

And some of those famous buds like white widow, acapulco gold

But most of all the haze family of buds

5. I love Sour D but even that I believe is not 100% sativa (just looked it up on a seed vendor site that says its 70% sativa)

And the best I ever had was probably Kali Mist (but even that is only 90% sativa)

I want one of those rare strains that haven't been interbred with any indica which I have heard is quite hard to find

6. theyre all extinct i heard^

7. master kush
    death star
    durban poison

and ive smoked headband once but i would love to get to smoke that shit again

8. acapulco gold

9. It's hard to get ahold of good strains of bud around here...
    But I've always wanted to try some Alaskan Thunderfuck, or some Northern Lights

10. The 1st I would say
    Purple Urkel

The rest in no specific order
    Pineapple Kush
    Green Crack
    AK47
    Purple Kush
    Grandaddy Purp
    White Widow
    Trainwreck

11. I get most of my bud from dispensaries, and trust me there are more important elements of a bud than the arbitrary name it has...

12. Malawi Gold,Colombian Gold, and Tom Hills haze.

13. Jack Herrer it looks soooooo tasty. And Master Kush

14. Strawberry haze

15. Blueberry

16. I just want to try a really good OG Kush, and i'll be fine.

17. I really want some genuine OG KUSH from a medical clinic. not some random guy saying it's purp then when you break it down, you actually bought some weed with your giant stem and massive collection of schwag seed:mad::mad:

i had some strawberry kush once that tasted like strawberries, i'd love to just find a pound of that one day lol:hello::hello::smoke:

18. it's worth the wait, i promise:)

19. Blue Dream or Super Silver Haze