Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strain do you WANT to try the most?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mjmama25, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Maui Wowie and Green Crack... That shit never comes here.

2. Death Star
    Anesthesia
    Maui Wowie

i had some bud called blue hawaiian one time, best tasting bud i have ever had, smelled like a bowl of fruity pebbles tasted like straight blueberries, that was the first week i had my bong and my parents were out all week... would love to have that again

3. i want to try some g13

4. Want to smoke : Headband
    Want to grow : Trainwreck

5. merkabuh.

6. I would love to try anything that a grower is proud of. Really you can't beat the personalized experience of hearing from the grower itself. Nothing gets me more excited than a gift from a fellow green thumb.

7. Green crack I've been hearing everyone around here talking about it all the time also Maui waui, I wish I could get my hands on some other old school weed strains like panama red, columbian gold, and Vietnamese black and Thai stick. Master Kush, church, and super lemon haze actually any haze never had one before.

8. Red Diesel. been wanting to grow it for years!!
    it never goes around haha.

I have tried the sour diesel and many variants including the more kushy/indica side of it.

9. Maui Wowie, Northern Lights, White Widow, Master Kush, and Alaskan thunder fuck.

10. dude death star is DANK love it!:smoke:

11. your kidding ?

Va has awsome chronic....just gotta know the right people is all :p.....

anyway smokin on some god bud.....and strawberry atm....i've always wanted to try alaska thunderfuck tho =D

:smoke:

12. any of the rare OGs!! plus hindu and afghan kush!! :bongin:

13. #33 outlawimmrtl5, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    For our honey moon me and the wife went to maui and got some maui wowie... we rolled a pretty decent size blunt and it was tag em and bag em... i think it was a bit much for her since she doesnt smoke she couldnt even hold on to her glass... 3 puffs maybe 4 I was toast... the 8th lasted us a week towards the end it felt like punishment having to smoke it all before we had to come back cuz that woulda definitely lasted...

Im not to fond of the blue dream i guess... for whatever reason the high doesnt seem to stick around like super silver haze or a kush

it almost reminded me of super troopers and those dudes have to make their stack disappear in the begining of the movie

14. This is almost as sad as those starving children commercials. You're starving for dank!

15. I've never had good AK anything.

16. Nice list. Those are some lesser heard of ones.

17. C99 is one of my favorite strains to grow. SOOOO strong. :D

18. I would kill for some Fruity pebble clones! The only time I had this strain it was just trim and it was still some of the sweetest tasting stuff ever. Tasted just like fruit loops.

19. I've got both of those in my garden right now. Well actually I have headband and a trainwreck cross. It's Lemon Wreck.

20. Acopulco gold or any of those legendary rare strains of pure sativa

I like sativas much better, the indica in all these stains makes me sleepy and kills the head high