What strain do you normally get?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tenkos, May 4, 2008.

1. I've been getting various hazes for awhile nice. It seems people in the same areas get the same sorts of dub. I could have sworn this dude I blazed with yesterday had gotten his bud from my guy...because it was the exact same strain. Anyone have similar experiences?

2. Yeah happens sometimes, but recently not anymore.
    I have some connects that a lot of kids don't have, and I get all kinds of chronic coming through. Can't really complain :)

3. Normally I'm getting either a kush, some northern lights, or some Skunk

4. Well I live in North West Florida so all the good shit hangs around the surfer/skaters parties, so if I want to find some good stuff I got to go to one of them. They usually have what they call Cronic which is usually one of the White Widow family (Rhino, Russian and Big Blue) but other than that they will try to sell you dro which is usually bobby brown or high grade mids. My cousin from Cali came here and told me, we have the most stress weed he ever seen in his life (weed that gives you a head ache).

5. Trainwreck or Purple Kush... in theory.

6. I'd say just your average KB, if that makes sense

It's not usually a specific strain, but it's usually indoors and very high quality, dense with mad hairs

Damn, geetardude, you and me just danced around the 4:20 mark with our posts

7. OG Kush, GDP, Trainwreck.

8. I usually get 1/4 of awesome middies for $40. But I am getting chronic and Dro alot more now

9. 818 Kush, Jupiter Kush, L.A. Confidential

Nah I don't normally get that but those 3 strains I wouldn't mind having anytime...:smoke:

10. Smoking quite a bit of sensi star and strawberry trainwreck lately.