Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strain do you guys think this is?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fluency, Sep 21, 2011.

1. I think its a cross betweem OG Google and Some Mail Kush commonly known as Silver Google Mail Haze.... could be wrong

2. Super silver OG blueberry cheese haze.

3. Kush powerpuff suckadick sativa ******

4. Hash Plant is a real strain name.

5. We know, smoking as bud would be a waaaste. :[

6. That's a very common strain. It's mostly referred to as "marijuana." The effects will consist of being high, hungry, possible euphoria, and uncontrollable laughter.

7. CrunchBerry Kush.

CRUNCHATIZE ME CAP/N !!

8. OP, if you havent noticed, everyone on this thread is trolling you. It is IMPOSSIBLE to tell a strain from looking at it. You can sometimes identify the species (indica, sativa, or ruderalis) from just looking, or you may be able to narrow it down, for example, if it has purple its obviously not sour diesel.. But you CAN NOT identify a strain. There should be a sticky on this.. Im tired of seeing these threads.

9. Intergalactic power fuck x cosmic kush

10. Blue Eskimo shit hits you like an ice pick

11. [quote name='"Vicious"']Intergalactic power fuck x cosmic kush[/quote]
    This one actually sounds like it would be the greatest bud EVER.
    Tis a shame that it doesnt exist. :(

12. What are you talking about? Say that after you risk a 180,000 light year journey just to crop a harvest and serious jail time in another galaxy. You thought federal prision was bad, lmao. Just watch out for them space feds. Man, it was worth it though my eyes aren't even red, they're glowing.