Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strain could this be?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Rediah1, Sep 23, 2011.

1. ok so i met this one chick on my college campus from a friend/dealer who was dry. He was like yo ill middleman for u cuz shes mad paranoid about people being sketchy. so I meet her I pick her up and drop her off at her car where she takes out a jar of this shit! its so fuckin dank. it had some label on it like (So..) I think Sour diesal maybe??? anyways so I copped like a dime bag of this shit and dipped. She said she had brownies of them too but I was like nahh Ill try the buds first. So I sparked like 2 bowls of this shit yesterday, along with some OG kush...and I was so fuckin high that after I was leaving I thought I lost my tree I looked everywhere and I even retraced my steps it was an epic adventure and in the end right when I got back at the spot where I thought I lost it I suddenly remembered it was inside my shoes the whole time I tucked them in there earlier. I was geeking so hard and like somewhat hallucinating like seeing cartoons and shit as I walked through the forest. So anyways this is whats left of it. I dont think the camera serves justice to it..it definately looks more dank in person and so full of crystals.

[​IMG]

and some others at diff angles

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tell me what you think it is?? Its so dank..omg I smoked the nug on the left in a gravity hit and Im so stoned right now my head is soaring so high and my body is like freaken floating in the air. haha my hands look funny...dam ok this is getting long now......hmmmmmmm

2. Loooks like some big daddy dinofuck if you ask me... Hahaha just playing, but for real i dont think anyone could name it. You know its dank, sounds like you had a good time, the name shouldnt matter

3. Looks like sum bammer ass weed

4. Damn kids these days...

5. GoodWeed Kush.

6. haha im still fried :smoke: