What stoners here have worked in a Grocery/Super Market?

Discussion in 'General' started by Green Ganja, Dec 25, 2007.

1. I was wondering how many stoners/potheads work,have worked,are going to work in a grocery store ?
    cause when i lived in Cali. at least all the guys there that were box boys and checkers all smoked.
    But in vegas only me and one other guy smoke weed that work at vons.
    I work for Vons and have for Pavilions.'

If you have tell a story . or just rant about how shitty it is. cause that job is alot of work with barley any pay off...

Repersent

Stay Green City!

2. My first job was bagging groceries at the Market a block from my house. Used to work the late shift until 9pm and go find a bag in the parking lot, because that's where all the kids hang out in town. Only a few guys were potheads, but the rest were preppy dudes that would smoke at parties occaisionally. In a small town, everyone knows each other so theres not really any secret.

My second job was at a Hardee's. Everyone who worked there smoked. Hell, everyone who ate there smoked.

3. nah cant say i have

4. I worked in the deli of the grocery store in town...best job ever, I got to make all the free sandwiches I wanted, with any ingredient from the store...and I could smoke weed in the freezer.

5. i used to work at Vons until i realized that they were cutting hours i worked outa my paychecks. And they wanted me to pay $300 in union dues cause i hadnt joined quick enough. fuck that spot. but there was a milf there that i used to hook up with a sack and we would kick it in her room. that shit was legit until i realized her daughter was in one of my classes.

6. i was a produce worker at the local grocery store chains, had to wear a green jacket and tie, i looked like a big fuckin asshole, thats probably why i drink and smoke dope.

7. yah i hate working at vons cause they make you cut your hair real short,and you wear a tie and apron and white collared shrit dude. thats so unreasonable for min. wage.

8. Thats me, actually I was just checking my schedule like 2 seconds ago.

I had/have to fucking work from monday (christmas eve! but thankfully not christmas day) through sunday for minimum wage :(

It sucks a lot, and I mean it is absolutely terrible. I'm a cart boy/bag boy/bottle boy, so that means I have to do physical labor (carts get very tedious, put up with assholes, and worst of all do bottles. Working bottles is the dirtiest job there is, period.

Honestly my job has got to be down there next to garbage man and sex slave :mad:
    Edit: on the good note though, I can smoke all I want and theres next to no repercussions

Oh but Merry Christmas gc, I love you all! :D

9. I've never worked at a grocery store but I work in them
    I work for a marketing company doing product demos-basically handing out samples and coupons and telling people about food they don't want anyway
    But it pays a lot, is a total joke, and I can leave and blaze whenever the hell I want, my supervisor lives over an hour away so unless theres a big thing going on with a lot of different demos she doesn't bother.

All I have to do is wear a collared shirt and nice pants, pull my hair back in a ponytail and wear a hat, its the easiest job in the world, its just boring as hell.

10. I hate it.

I work for Kroger.