Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What sterotype were you in school?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThePowerOfPot, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just thought this would be interesting.

I got mostly A's and like one B
    I skated
    and I played State sport.

so I'm all 3 i guess.

2. That's a very narrow band of stereotypes to choose from.

A's and B's
    Didn't really skate
    Played soccer for a little

3. I gots A's and mostly B's. But then I got B+ and most B- as I began to care less and less about school and teenage angst set in.
    Football and wrestler
    Nice guy but maybe a bit quiet at times. Didn't smoke till senior year then became a pothead.

4. A's and B's
    guitar player and singer/songwriter
    basically everyone knew i smoked, no one cared (one time i asked to do a paper on legalization and my teacher said "Of course, i figured you'd pick that topic") This is the same teacher that gave me Jamaica for model UN :rolleyes:
    soccer player
    just a generally nice guy, i wasn't a stereotype.

5. Stoner with a sidejob, but I wasnt hugely in your face about it..long shaggy hair. 3.6 gpa because I idiotically didn't apply myself. I'm one of the very few people I know that would do anything to start over at 8th grade.

6. There just the 3 main ones I can think of from American teen movies.

Please by all means post more

7. Wow, that's funny, for all the association between smoking weed and bad grades the first three people all got a's and b's

8. I use to smoke 2-3 cones before I went to school. Teachers nearly kicked me out because they thought I was cheating. It went from straight C's to A's and B's in like a week. Of me starting to smoke weed, but that was way back in grade 9.

9. I was the one kid who everyone knew smoked and was always ready to chief with if they had the chance. As for grades, I had shitty ones because my teachers never gave me a hard enough challenge worth my time...it was always the same shit over and over again, so I pretty much gave up...just stoned before school and read all day.

10. d's and c's i was the slacker and stoner

11. I was in Band Freshmen Year (Bleh)

Theatre 2nd Year, ALSO the year i got expelled for drinking on an overnight field trip at a hotel... (My first time drinking)Got ratted out....

Sophmore Year (Second Semester) Went to a new school... had no friends... met a mexican named Lalo who sold me a dub... smoked it with this chick who was watching me and my brother while my mom was gone.... (My first smoke)

Junior Year (First Semester) CAME BACK to my old school with good grades.. Try Ecstacy for the first time... B's and C's...

Junior Year (Second Semester) Doing acid and ecstacy multiple times weekly... D's and F's...

That Summer.... Overdosed on Ecstacy....

Senior Year (First Semester) No more E just a lot of Weed and Acid... No booze even.. Got kicked out of Magic Mountain on 6 tabs.... B's and C's...

Senior Year (Second Semester) LOTS of weed and alcohol... Parties daily at my friends house... we had a 2 week long party at his house... (He lived like 4 houses down the street from me =)

Soo....

Druggy I guess... Stoner...

12. I got C's and D's. Pretty much I went from stupid herb kid, that was a coward to everyone, to the kid that everyone called when they wanted to smoke.

13. I was one of few of the schools hardcore stoners. Made a's and b's. Generally well liked but I did make a few enemies, which were mainly preps and jocks. I was there number one enemy and stood against everything they believed in. Glad thats over but I still smoke weed like a madman.

14. Loner.
    Pill popper.
    Small Fry.
    Weirdo.
    Gamer.

Those have all been thrown around.

15. i was a total flake all through highschool. ppl thought i smoked, but i didnt. i was on the fencing team, rollerbladed, and was just one of those goofy people that never really fit in anywhere. I DID go through the child development classes and met a shitload of hot girls though ^____^

16. I was an open stoner throughout high school, but only fit the stereotype during my junior year.

17. decent grades but was lazy played baseball(biggest school sport) long hair didnt start smoking til summer of junior year then come into senior year and everyone know i already smoke... oh well

18. #18 Wykyd_Green, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
    I had the easiest high school experience, never spent over 30 minutes or so a day on homework.\tI skated was prob the best one there since it was the diverse school haha. I maintained a 3.3 academic gpa 3.7 non academic. Senior year everyone found out I blazed it was like wildfire spreading prob cuz they saw me as the asian emo kid that skates and does all his work.

19. Skater and stoner!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.