Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What stays in system longer, headies or mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bakeacake420, May 11, 2012.

1. So I'm in a drug diversion program and I get screened every week. This last friday I smoked a roach of some kush and took like 5-6 hits. I took the screen a little over 4 days after I smoked, and I'm really worried that I didn't pass it. Im slightly hopeful that I passed though, because on 4/20 I smoked about the same amount of weed and passed the drug screen that was a little less than 4 days after I smoked, only the weed was middies. My question is does good weed stay in your system significantly longer than middies does? I know that headies has a higher % of THC.. so thats why I'm thinking it might be in your system longer? Any information would be awesome, thanks!!!

2. You probably failed.

That is what you get for smoking on probation.

3. Naturally, the more concentration THCA that goes into your body, the more bi-products that'll remain in your body in the subsequent days following your smoking.

There are far too many factors to account for in order to calculate this, but 4 days isn't a significant amount of time after getting stoned.

Time to play the waiting game.

4. Headies has nothing to do with quality...it wouldn't defer it from being mids. You probably failed, and it's well deserved...just one of those consequences you face.