What states will legalize next?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Briboy95, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Besides Hawaii. I've heard rumors about Pennsylvania. Is this true? also whats going on with nj? will they legalize soon?

:hello:

2. Florida baby!!

3. I've heard the same about PA. I'm hoping it's true...

4. NH has a bill pending right now. They have an MMJ bill pending too.

5. Rhode Island
    has a legalization bill being considered in their state house

I read somewhere that it's a race between Hawaii & RI as to who will be the first to legalize through legislation.....

6. I wish we could focus efforts on supporting the federal bill that repeals the prohibition of mj

7. I'm betting on Oregon being next. We were super close last time, but we were poorly funded and the potential law was poorly written.

I'm betting on Oregon in 2016, and I'm hoping a couple east coast states will join in so we can slowly move in on those shitty southern states from both sides. ;)

8. Lmfao.

9. Shit, I wish Florida was comin soon. I have a bad feeling that Florida will be the last to legalize it

10. I don't know.....I can think of a few states that will be very resistant and give Florida a run for the money...

Arkansas - 50% of their counties are still "DRY" and there are more baptist churches than gas stations in that state ....and hard core baptists are about as much fun as getting hit with a base ball bat

Mississippi - need I say more

Georgia - see Mississippi

Louisiana - This is a state that REQUIRES teaching creationism in their science class rooms......

Missouri - Almost as many baptists as Arkansas

Utah - Same issue as Arkansas & Missouri, except use the word Mormon

Kansas, Nebraska, & Wyoming - responded to Colorado legalizing by increasing state police stops on all roads coming out of Colorado by a factor of 10
    (their reasoning must be that anybody that stopped in Colorado must have bought pot)

and last but not least - my home state of Illinois - once you are south of I-80 or west of I-31 -it's just as redneck as most southern states.....

11. Theres a LDS church for every subdivision, sometimes more.

Its fun fucking with the Mormons I work with, they range from strict to not really mormon. :hello:

Regardless, most are good people, even though this is INDEED a police state. :(

12. New York is slacking on legalizing it either medically or recreational !!:/ New York needs to catch up with most of the United States.

13. Man if Pennsylvania is next then ima scream.

14. Recent surveys show that the vast majority of New Hampshirites support legalization :hello:
    If (when?) the bill passes I'm gonna go get stoned on my buddy's porch across the street from the school and toss the SRO the bird for harassing me all of high school.

15. It sure wont be Louisiana.

No joke. They recently banned the consumption of Passion Flower because (in fantasy land of course)....ITS A HALLUCINOGEN :D

16. I'm from Utah and you'd be surprised how many mormons smoke pot. Me being one of them haha ;) but still, it will be a long time before its ever legalized in Utah. Glad I moved to SoCal

17. Hope so...but I have my doubts. Too conservative.

18. Texas is probably gonna be the last state to be legalized. fml :(

19. very hard to say, im aware of some states haveing legalization being considered but its going to be a very long debate, even with all the progress we have seen with Colorado and Washington state

20. I'm trying to find info on who is running in NJ...I want baby steps atleast. I'm sickof this fat fucker Christie..

This whole.."I could give a damn about anything else...we need sandy aid" and all of that shit. We need atleast need to lower the standards for MMJ to shit like anxiety,depression, shit that I don't know...getting battered by 3 fucking storms in a year, and fucking up your economy,jobs could do.