What state should i move to?

Discussion in 'General' started by Littletoast, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Hey all! Me again.

So here's some info. I live in a 1968 slide in camper( the kind that sits on a truck bed.). I'll be picking up and moving out of this horrible state they call West Virginia. It'll be a few months before I have the funds to move, but was wondering where I would go. I've always wanted to just drive around and explore. But I think I need a general direction and eventual destination. Anyone want to give me some ideas of places that are camper friendly out west? Help me plan my trip!

2. Go south bro. To cold to adventure the northern part of the US. Ride the coast and get to California around like mid march and you'll have gone a year without a winter :smoke:

3. California was one of my destinations. I'm concerned about keeping myself sustained. I wonder if I could park my camper on the beach in SoCal and get away with being a bum.

4. Sure you can. :smoke:

Have you ever been to Venice? I see tagged up campers and shit sitting down by the beach everytime that ya know people are living out of lol

5. I've never been anywhere but northern wv. I'm currently living on my parents property in this camper. Buying a truck this month and ill be ready to go. If I could use solar panels to power my grow room, I'd be set! Mobile perpetual grow! That sounds unsafe and easily busted lol.

6. haha sounds dope man. Youll need a generator and shit but id be SOOOO down to do something like this man :smoke:

7. It's slowly becoming a reality. I mean how hard can it be to power 1 400 watt light and some fans? I think I will cruise the southern beaches til I hit Cali. Paying for food and gas would be the hard part.

8. if i where you id move to boone, wv.
    party it up with the whites.

ill never forget watching that movie with my friends...
    im originally from charleston...
    so it was semi embarrassing, but quite hilarious.

:smoking:

9. Oh god no. I am not a typical wv hick.

10. It's cool that's allowed there! If you do that over here you get thrown in jail. Same as camping in a tent in the woods, shit like that isn't allowed :(

11. Never said it was legal >.>

Lol

12. Props for wanting to move AWAY from wv.

13. Right? This state blows.

14. It's pretty easy to be a beach bum in California :cool:

15. where else? state of Nirvana!

or pretty much anywhere in CO :)

16. The only reason ill venture over the state line into wv, is to get cheap cigs. That's all its good for in my opinion.

17. Dude! Go to Washington!
    Weed is legal there and your not that far

18. Ya man! Your only completely on the opposite side of the country!! Not to far..

19. What don't you like about West Virginia?

20. There are so many reasons not to do this.

The first being he wants to "mobile grow" lol