What state is furthest from legalization

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Sshack, May 19, 2010.

1. I'm gonna vote Florida also. I hear there is really good bud there, but the laws are insane. You can't really go wrong voting for a state in the bible belt for "last to legalize". There are WAY too many conservative Christians down here to progress.

2. Utah, sucks living here

3. lol texas will be the last

4. Illinois is close. No budget and a rumor going around saying that MMJ is a bargaining chip to get a budget passed. I'm optimistic.

5. Utah is fully controlled by people who wont even drink coffee.......:(

6. My very own state, Pennsylvania is the farthest from
    legalizing

7. A bunch of idiot frat guys in my state are convinced South Carolina is the worst. I fucking showed them charts that show our charges and they still don't believe me. Getting caught growing here is pretty much nothing (in comparison with other states). However, I would say for the possession of marijuana itself, the fines are about average. Plus we have paraphernalia charges.

8. Yeah, Michael Phelps, etc. Poor octuple olympic champion can't even take a single bong hit without being pestered by someone.

Elaborate on that? I'd be interested to hear details

9. You'd think that being a Conservative would mean that they would want the government prohibition out of their lives. Nope:rolleyes:

10. Florida definitely. We're heading in the opposite direction of the country. We are the only state that has a lower amount of plants required than the federal government for trafficking. 25 plants in Florida = Trafficking which is like 15-25 years In prison I think. If shit doesn't change I think I'm gonna have to run for state senator soon. Doubt I'd win tho, but who knows. I know alot of stoners in Florida that would vote for someone that would try to decrim weed.

11. wow all the hate on florida! everyone i know that has been busted with bud here has just had to throw it out and stomp on it. thats it! although i am in south florida and as a previous poster said they have bigger things to worry about down here than petty pot crimes.

12. Its sad, conservative christians is an oxymoron seeing as how Christianity relates to Democrat's views far more, but whaev's.

Seeing as most will be bias and if their state isn't progressing on the weed front, this question can't be answered.

In my opinion, personally living in Florida, it does suck, but so does the "bible belt" (even though the bible doesn't speak out against cannabis) and UTard..err Utah will be one of the lasts ones to adopt or could be wrong if these stats smarten up (never happen).

13. No South dakota is a shithole... If this place ever legalized pot i would never believe it... Fucking cows!

14. florida waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many old people

15. with this one

16. Should be called the retirement state.

17. well its already called "gods waiting room" so that should about sum it up haha

18. anyone know where Texas stands for legalization? like are we almost there or will in not be legal for a while. mom said I can smoke all I want if Its legal

19. Haha that's terrible.

20. texas doesnt give a fuck! they just want the money..