What state do you think will legalize MEDICAL MARIJUANA next........................?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by thfvnv43, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Whos going to be the 19th medical marijuana state.................?

2. wisco

rather have decriminalization.

3. You can keep decriminalization. It just maintains the drug war status quo. Sure, lets do a good and LIBERAL medical marijuana law. Not one of those death bed medical MJ laws.

4. Either Illinois or Nebraska

5. Mississippi.
    No , not really.

6. I was going for Alabama but it wasn't on the list. Georgia has a MMJ program, but it was defunded back in the 80's after Reagan took office. So the powers at the time defunded it because of the "just say no" crap that was big back then. Hopefully soon they will get with the program and restart the program and implement it.

7. Cali isnt on the list.youd think that would be in the top

8. I seriously doubt that.

9. LOL the most depressing part of this thread is new jersey isnt even on the list hahahaha fuckin fail for nj...

10. California already has MEDICAL marijuana

11. Jesus Christ....did you see California on that list? I sure as hell didn't. Maybe I missed it. Read the list again and tell me if California is on that list.

12. California has medical marijuanas

13. No fucking shit Mr. Obvious. Is California on the list? No, because California ALREADY has medical marijuana. The poll concerns which is next in line...duh.

14. Illinois has been having a pretty good push for it I believe. Wish it was Indiana though

15. I could see a bunch of northeast states that don't have MMJ already getting around to passing it.

16. Don't know i would probably say Ohio because of all the liberals but one thing I'll say is Idaho won't be soon...

17. Didn't see the poll I'm on the app, no need to bust a nut in my asshole.

18. Michigan, just north of Ohio has a very good MMJ program. Hopefully, they'll use them as an example.

19. It was good until they started shutting Down all of the dispensaries and making up new rules as it goes along.

20. How the fuck do people think New York will be next? Sure the city might say yes but what about all the other parts that are REPUBLICAN dominate...