What stage is my autoflower in??? PICS

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Coloradocrimm, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Nirvana short Rider fem af, popped thru soil march 18th so its almost a month in total, when will it start to flower? its also short and bushy compared to other short riders ive seen, is this okay?

Attached Files:

2. Damn that's really bushy compared to my auto but it looks like it's still vegging. I'm sure it'll start flowering very soon most autos start 3-4 weeks after sprouting

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. yea i hope i get a decent yield from it, preciate it, hope it takes off soon

• Like Like x 1
  4. It should be preflowering now

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looking good man! Yeah like everyone said, you'll see them soon if not now. Looks like you might be having a little heat stress.. Got some fans tickling her?

"The world is in your hands,
    Mine are in the dirt."

• Like Like x 2
  6. Change your light schedule by four hours

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wait when did he say his light schedule lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. I think he's referring to the apparent heat issue.

Mine are in the dirt."

9. preciate the help guys, i just noticed a couple days ago she startin to turn yellow in random spots. maybe i need to up the nutes, right now its still 1ml pr ltr & yea i did have a box fan blowin thru the holes right outside the box, since u said the fan could be the problem i moved it to blow thru the top and air out the bottom and temp still stays about 85. i seems light it sort of stopped growing, the hell?

Attached Files:

10. oh & light sched 20/4 now

11. Do you have a fan blowing ON your plant and over the lights?

Heat rises. It seems counter-productive to blow air down through the bottom. That just makes sure all of your heat goes all the way through your box.

Cool air in the bottom,
    Hot air out up top.

Mine are in the dirt."

12. yea this whole time i had it going from the bottom blowin out the top, switched it up now the box fan at the top of the box. my logic was f'd up lol preciate the help

• Like Like x 1
  13. #13 CarterCannabis, Apr 16, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
    Again, do you have a fan blowing ON your plant?

It'll help your plant a lot and circulate stale hot air.

Mine are in the dirt."

• Like Like x 1
  14. yea not directly on it but enough to see the plant shake a little

• Like Like x 3
  15. Just switched all lights to 2700k, haven't noticed much change lately except it grew a little taller, when should i see trichs or buds?

Attached Files:

16. pics

Attached Files:

17. Are you seeing any preflowers yet? It's been over a month since germ man.

Kinda doesn't seem like an autoflower to me.

My autos usually show sex around day 14, super early. Yours looks much beyond that.

Mine are in the dirt."

18. yea i see pistils but not really much groth as far as trichs go. its really bushy. i just noticed the pistils about 4 days ago. Nirvana says its short rider af fem but that dont seem to be the case. is this whole grow a dud? or should i keep goin and see what i get?

• Like Like x 1
  19. I would start another seed or two. Seems like defective genetics, wouldn't bank on anything else going as it is supposed to. Next thing you know it's 2 months, 3 months later and you just know that the outcome isn't going to be what you expected.

This is why seed strains come in packs of 5. The idea is that you'll find at least one (hopefully all) with genetically superior traits that you can keep as a mother. Otherwise everybody would just buy one seed and clone it, doesn't make sense to buy 5 of this strain and 5 of that strain if you know that none of them are going to be defective in any way.

One of my autoflowers is all foxtail, no solid bud. Its a midget too. Shit happens. That's why I started 5 of them, happy with 2 or 3 nice ones.

20. Daaaamn, this really sucks. I guess ill give it another week and if its the same o same ima restart, thanks for the advice, fingers crossed for a good outcome