What sports did you play?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by 420hippie, Oct 22, 2008.

1. What sports has everyone played?

I played Hockey, Lacrosse, and Football in HS. and youth Soccer and Baseball. and I snowboard a lot.

Right now I play pick-up lacrosse and hockey games. Actually I pretty much spend all winter at either a rink or on the hill. outdoor hockey FTW! and I play a liitle golf from time to time.

I'm planning on playing college lacrosse next year.

So what do you play?

2. HS Baseball, Football & Tennis. I had a farming accident while in school & had to replace some knee parts, ended that adventure real fast.
    But I was able to get back on the baseball field after a year in a wheelchair, & another year rehabing, still play softball today. I was thankfull to be able to walk again, let alone play sports.

3. When I was little I played soccer,basketball, and baseball.

Then I stuck with basketball until 8th grade.

Baseball till 6th grade and played in 9th grade

Played football from 6th to 12th grade.

and played soccer randomly in my younger years then from 10th to 12th grade.

4. Soccer when i was in HS, but not really organized by the school.. hella fuckin competitive though.

Pitched for the baseball team in HS

Made my major league debut for the Seattle Mariners against the Oakland Athletics june '07 going 3 1/3 innings of scoreless relief for Felix Hernandez

Naw, that didn't happen, i wasn't scouted at all :D

5. I played Football from second grade all the way through high school... Same deal with baseball.

Then after I graduated High School I played Rugby for two seasons before my body told me to stop.

As for other sports I've played pick up games... Hurling, Soccer, Basketball, Cricket.

6. swimming since i was 3, my lung capacity is awesome lol

7. have you ever had your V 02 max tested?

8. I played football basketball and ran in track during my junior high years and the first part of hs.

9. #9 420hippie, Oct 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2008

I almost tried to played Rugby instead of lacrosse but I'm glad I chose lacrosse. I have a couple uncles that played rugby and still a couple tournies a year. One of them played like semi-pro in australia for a little while. I've play pick up games every once in a while, It's fuckin awesome BAD ASS sport! +rep to you

10. #10 Foop, Oct 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2008

It's definitely a pretty rough and tumble sport. My body said enough after two seasons.

I remember the first game I ever played pretty well though. We kicked off to start the game and I got a pretty good jump off the line to the ball. I was at the guy while he was still in the air trying to catch the ball. I remember thinking "Oh holy fuck, I am absolutely going to deck this guy out" since he was off the ground and had just touched his finger tips to the ball.... But the tables turned and as I was wrapping the guy up around the waist, he came back down to the ground and nailed his elbow right into my eye socket... fractured my nose and gave me the worst black eye ever! I still had to play another 79 minutes only being able to see out of one eye... It was fun but I had enough after two seasons.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I have a picture from that game

[​IMG]

I'm the one behind the ref in the yellow shirt, the tall mother fucker... I look like I'm about to die in that picture because the entire right side of my face feels like it got smashed with a sledge hammer

11. I played 4 years of soccer at right mid (3 varsity) We went to state twice and lost in the championship my sophomore year. :(

Also played 4 years of Basketball (2 varsity) Went to state once.... we werent very good lol.

Then played Golf for fun my during my junior and senior year... Now ive moved on to intramurals basketball and soccer, its gets pretty intense... my frat took the soccer title last year tho!! :D

Oh yea gotta throw in longboarding through town, and going up to the mountain to snowboard when i can.

12. big ski racer...if u can see my avatar haha
    HS USSA FIS the works...won regional SL my senior year and divisional GS
    fell at states in SL though never did too well there i was always good at the steeps
    as for other sports, Ultimate Frisbee, i actually played in a UPA league in my area this summer. high school had a team too, we played other schools in the area it was real fun
    pickup basketball even though i'm white haha i'm a decent PG
    sports are aweeesome haha:hello:

13. In high school I played Water Polo, Baseball and Golf.

I had no interest in water polo until my sophomore year in high school. I tried out and made the varsity team and was a straight natural. Led the team in scoring junior and senior years.

Man, I miss those days. I had so much fun playing and owning up kids in the water.

14. Wrestling for 14 years varsity for 5
    Football for 7 years
    alittle baseball and track mixed in

15. HOCKEY and BASEBALL most of my life.
    FOOTBALL
    BASKETBALL
    SNOWBOARDING
    GOLF
    WEIGHT TRAINING....was a personal trainer
    MARTIAL ARTS most of my life also.

Went to state twice in baseball,first 2 years of highschool.
    Also went to state in football,traveled on a few hockey teams both ice and roller.
    I love be active and competitive so I play many sports for fun.

16. I wrestled, played football & baseball.

I kind of wish I had grown up somewhere colder, hockey seems like it would be badass.

17. more badass then wrestling though?

18. I meant badass, as in fun.

19. i played football from when i was like 8 years old and i quit my junior year of high school. i have golfed since i can remember and still do, its one of my favorite things to do in my free time by far

20. Baseball and basketball since i was about 5 through my freshman year. Then football freshman year to senior. Man i wish i would started football the same time as the others. It was my best sport and i thought by far the most fun.