What sport would you like to play stoned??

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bud Head, Jun 24, 2003.

?

vote the poll

1. football

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. baseball

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. basketball

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. other....please explain

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Horseshoes and frisbee are the only things I really like playing when im stoned. Pool is good too..but you cant beat a game of horseshoes outside. especially on the beach! :D

2. pool, darts, bowling...its all better with herb, the spice of life

can\'t golf buzzed tho, got to concentrate for too long...

3. Yeah, frisbee & horseshoes on the beach with buzz is the best. In fact just burning it on the beach & hanging is what its all about...waves, wind, water, sand, sun & HERB...

4. I knew that one would show up sooner or later!

5. What do you mean? Are you the quickie man?

I\'m at least 35-45 minutes before round two!

6. Fo\' sheezy, Parcheesi.

I dunno about comparing it to sex tho..
    but, uh, yea! surf!

7. You\'ve got a point...if it was a triathlon, it\'d be burn a spliff, shred some sets, stroke it with my woman...

8. l wanna see stoned high jumpers .The mental pic l have of everyone falling over and laughing is hystericial.:D

9. yeah, surfing is UNBELIEVABLE stoned...it\'s just, soooo wierd and cool...and thrilling...

and mini golf is fun stoned, but i\'m not sure if that\'s a sport, really...

10. That would be funny to watch..

11. deff golf... goin to the rage an smashing a cple hundred is always fun when baked..... i love to play basket ball ripped too.....

12. cool, you surf moonlight!? swweeeeet! i\'ve never been surfing... there isnt anywhere on these islands that hooks up some good waves \"its all gawd damn beach break!\" (name the film- i know its wrong thread, but name it anyway) you\'ll have to teach me sometime.

i gotta say basketball. a couple of sativa joints and away. sounds great... never tried it though... i had to give basketball up long before i became a stoner. i havnt really played basketball properly since about 15. :( damn shitty spine... why does it have to get twisted everytime i play bball.

13. i don\'t surf well, but i surf ;)

basketball is something i am no good at...it\'s fun to play, but....i don\'t know, playing it stoned would be humiliating for me.

14. I can\'t believe that no one said paintball! Paintballs fun.

15. The first time I tried paintball, I was baked...we had a pick-up game wit some x-army psychos who were totally serious...they shot us up in a couple of minutes...totally freaked me out...talk about turning on the paranoia!

16. I burnt outta paintball a few years ago, I played for about 5 years with some serious tournys. rather fun :(

but ultimate frizbee! So fun in gym class

17. badminton and washers are pretty fun stoned. nothing that you have to run lots. makes it hard to smoke the joint....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.