Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What spices can be used to flavor nasty dank.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ThEHeRbSmOkEr, Apr 26, 2012.

1. I already google searched but couldnt find what i need. This is the nastiest weed i have ever had. I heard honey but do you guys have any other ideas.

2. Damiana, chamomile, oregano, and sage. Maybe try mint if you like the flavor.

3. Run a search on water curing! The results will look ugly, but smoke smooth! You lose most of the flavor, too, but in your case that's exactly what you want. :D

Granny :wave:

4. i wouldn't wanna add any spices if i were u tbh man. just get a flavored blunt or flavored papers. bad tasting weed sucks but it'll get the job done

5. may we see this nasty dank? I for one have never heard of such a thing.

6. [quote name='"smokintoke"']may we see this nasty dank? I for one have never heard of such a thing.[/quote]

That's what I'm saying. Prob not dank at all.

7. You can't flavor reggie

8. Little flavor drops, blunt wrap.

Screw the Wording police.

9. Don't bother, you'll ruin your weed and feel like a prick. just shmoke it duuude.

10. Either drops
    [​IMG]

put an orange peel in with the bud to make it taste a little orangy....

smoke it in a flavored blunt....

or what Granny said....

11. Put a mint with your weed. Smoke a flavored blunt/paper. Or an orange peel.